Welcome to the Information Technology Services (ITS) website
FOR MOBILE DEVICES ONLY: Windows 10 Wireless Connection Issue
Not Connecting to SUNYBroomeConnect
You need to edit the registry in order to correct an issue created by Microsoft in one of their updates to EAP. This seems to effect machines that have been upgraded to Windows 10.
To add these registry values, follow these steps:
1. In the Search bar at the bottom, left of the screen, type regedit then press enter key. Click YES to open the registry.
2. Locate and then click the > next to each subkey in the registry to expand it:
3. On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value
4. Type TlsVersion for the name of the DWORD value, and then press Enter.
5. Right-click TlsVersion, (Note: that is T then lower case L) and then click Modify
6. In the Value data box, select Decimal and enter value of 192
7. Restart your PC/Laptop
ITS provides secure, reliable and efficient academic and administrative computing and communications services that serve all students, faculty, and staff. Our department provides our campus with a wide range of computing, networking, telecommunications, programming, and web services.
ITS strives to be a catalyst for innovations and initiatives as SUNY Broome continues to pursue state-of-the art technology goals. From wireless computing to secure enterprise software, ITS continues to reshape the information landscape. As the campus provider of innovative information technology services and support, ITS focuses on the strategies articulated in the campus technology plan to support the college's vision and goals.
Whether you are a student, a member of our faculty, or a staff member, ITS can help solve your technology needs.
Immediate assistance is available at our HelpDesk located in L102D.
Please provide us with your comments on how we may better serve you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.