Welcome to the THINK Tank, your online resource for student success!
Here you will find information on free workshops, academic counseling and our early alert program. Also check out online student success resources for help when you can’t make it to campus.
Do you need tutoring, help with academic reading, writing and/or math? Check out the resources at the Learning Assistance Department.
We are located on the ground floor of the Library Building.
The Fall 2014 Bridge to Success - an opportunity for students to:
- accelerate graduation requirements;
- improve academic standings;
- meet your professors;
- and familiarize yourselves with the SUNY Broome campus!
The Fall 2014 Bridge to Success is scheduled for two five day sessions:
- August 11 - 15 from 10 - 3 or
- August 18 - 22 from 10 - 3.
- Library Classroom, Main Floor
- Sharon Kaiser , Bridge Enrollment Assistant at 778 - 5038
- Mrs. Knapp, Bridge Enrollment Assistant at 778 - 5045, or
- Professor Chandler, Postsecondary Literacy Specialist at 778 - 5563
Seats are filling fast - look for your invitation in the mail!!!