| || |
- Allows you to place apps or portlets freely on the page. Most of the time, this is the page type that you will wish to use.
- Creates a menu of options on the left. When an option is selected, the content shows up on the right.
- Lets you place a website inside of your page.
- Web Content
- You can take the Web ID number from a web-content display application (click on edit Web application and then copy the ID number above the Web content name) and turn it into a full-size page.
- Clicking on this new page will now take you to the website you’ve chosen.
- Link to Page
- Clicking on this new page takes you to your page, the one that you’ve selected. In essence, it allows you to use this page as nothing more than a link.