AS in Business Administration
The AS in Business Administration prepares you to transfer to a four-year college or university to obtain a bachelor's degree in various business disciplines. Whether you decide to earn a four-year degree in accounting, finance, management, marketing or another business area, you will advance your career faster and further with a bachelor's degree.
Students who graduate with a bachelor's degree in business can expect to work in a variety of settings including big and small businesses, government, healthcare and non-profit organizations. Most students who graduate with a bachelor's degree in business go to work immediately after graduation in positions such as:
- Entry-level manager
- Human resource administrator
- Assistant marketing manager
- Market researcher
- Public relations specialist
- Pharmaceutical sales representative
- Financial analyst
- System analyst
- Program is designed to transfer well to other SUNY colleges and universities for a four-year degree in various business disciplines.
- Program can be started in the Fall, Spring or Summer semesters.
- Recommended math preparation: 4 years of high school math with preparation for calculus.
- Program meets SUNY General Education requirements.
- Courses available days, evenings and online.
- Approximately 95% of the degree requirements can be completed online via SUNY Broome.
Popular Transfer Colleges/Universities:
- Binghamton University
- SUNY Oswego
- SUNY Brockport
- SUNY Oneonta
- SUNY Albany
- SUNY Buffalo
- Buffalo State
- Empire State College
- Excelsior College